Who Do You Look Up To? We all look up to someone. Either close to us or from afar. They could be famous or just an average person who gets our attention. They may invoke trust or emulation. They probably have flaws, but we look past the flaws to the greater good and do our best to learn from them. In facts, the flaws may be the characteristic that sets them apart and cause us to appreciate them even more by allowing the positive traits to stand out and shine even brighter. Below are some of my favorite people in the Network Marketing community. Each one brings a different quality to the table and have helped me grow my mindset and get me moving to a future that will allow me to help my family and friends financially and socially.
- Eric Worre – Eric Worre was 23 years old and realized he found what he was looking for. Network Marketing is a better way. It’s a stone cold fact. In the last 20 years, Eric’s passion has been helping others focus and develop the skills to grow in this profession. Eric’s book, Go Pro, has opened my eyes and shown me just what is out there and what I can do to make me a true professional in this business. Anyone that signs up with me gets a copy of Go Pro. That’s how much I love it. He does video blogs on his site and they are always informative. Check him out on Twitter also: @EricWorre
- Jim Rohn – I couldn’t list all of this man’s achievement’s, quotes, books, articles, Youtube videos, and TV appearances in one post. His motivating words are known throughout the world. He traveled everywhere to pass on his belief that we are greater than our situation and we don’t need to wish for better times, but for us to be better. “Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems; wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenges; wish for more wisdom.” I listen to this man at least 4 mornings a week.
- Les Brown – The other 3 days I listen to this man. Les Brown is a testament to motivation. You have to listen to him to really get the full impact. His voice, his passion, his spirit comes through and I know to believe it when he says; “IT”S POSSIBLE!”. Be sure to listen to him on Youtube, also. Twitter Account:
- Jackie Ulmer – She’s the self proclaimed recovering MLM Skeptic. This site wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for her and the teaching she’s done. She has shown me the steps to get a website off the grown and at the same time gave me the confidence that Network Marketing is for real. Her podcast is topical and straight to the point with great information for any level. She has coached thousands how to start, own and operate successful home businesses. Twitter Account:
- Todd Falcone – I found out about this guy through Eric Worre. Known as the “The Fearless Networker” with over 21 years of marketing experience, Todd now spends his time teaching and coaching companies and individuals across the world.
He is the President of Reach4Success, LLC and has authored hundreds of articles including Insider Secrets to Recruiting Professionals, How to Win in the Game of Prospecting, The Little Black Book of Scripts, and The Fearless Networker. I love The Little Black Book of Scripts and read it often. Twitter Account:
- Troy Dooley – I listen to this guy numerous times a week on his podcast “The Beachside CEO” on the Blog Talk Radio Network. He has that Entrepreneurial mindset and is a great motivator as well as a wonderful source of experience. His decade plus network marketing experience has uncovered new techniques and new mindsets as well as a few controversies. He is a speaker, a trainer and will be the news director for “The HBRN News Desk”. Like I said, I listen to him weekly and he always seems to have the right story or book to get me to think properly, stay dangerous and act like I’m in network marketing. Twitter Account:
Who do you look up to? Come up with your own list and see who speaks to you and who motivates you. It could be anyone, but these guys and lady all give me information, motivation and confidence to do what needs to be done. They all give me belief in myself and they make me stand proud for what I’ve chosen to do.
As always, Contact me for Saving and Earning for you, your family and business.And also, “Who wants to go on a Cruise?” I DO!!! I’ll let you in on how to go on a cruise. This is a very limited time offer and I need to hear from you soon. I believe you can do it.
Also, if you want to help me out, Click on this link and SHOP ONLINE. That’s it.